Monday, March 19, 2012

19 Weeks~Happy St. Patrick's Day!





How far along? 19 weeks
Weight loss/gain? 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? Little by little, more and more
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping a little more uncomfortably, my back is really starting to hurt at night, may be looking for a GREAT deal on a pregnancy pillow soon-since I passed on one half price this week like a dummy! By the way, my back started hurting that very night, thank you Mrs. Karma
Best moment this week? SHE MOVED!! Orrr....she's moving and I feel it now! HA!
Miss Anything? Patio time and running especially this week!
Movement? That's affirmative!
Food Cravings? Sweets, cakes, pies, pretty much anything that you could find at your local delicious bakery. I made some cupcakes this week that were TO DIE FOR and could have literally buried my face in them, I should be banned from baking indefinitely!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. Considering altering this section to " new things that are driving you crazy that you don't understand". This would include this week the constant watering of my right eye..What is that seriously?? Got to be a hormone thing but it's literally All.The.Time!
Have you started to show yet?  Ladies and gents, we have a BUMP!
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy but the first of this week was a little blue for me, not sure why but I just wasn't feeling it. Work. Exercise. Cooking. Anything!
Looking forward to? Spring cleaning our house and getting O's "room to be" empty to start on her baby boudoir.


This week we have the sensation of movement! I think I would actually say that this is the first week that I'm definitely sure. Why you ask, because I didn't just pick up on subtle movements...Nope, this was a definite jolt. Almost like a punch. I have to say it was the weirdest most awesome thing I have ever felt! I was truly amazed. So know that I can feel her move it's pretty cool to distinguish her patterns. It seems like she starts getting active just right after I wake up and is usually moving around a good bit until after breakfast. And then it's like it just disappears all together until bedtime. As soon as I lay down for bed I feel her squirming and moving. Definitely cool!


In other news we had a little outing this week with the friendos to celebrate Robby's birthday which was the 14th as well as St. Patrick's Day. Robby's request was to go anywhere with pizza and a patio. I got right on checking into what would suit us best and we landed at US pizza Hillcrest location. Although the patio was too full that night for our large group we still had some amazing pizza and an excellent time might I add. Here are some pics from our night out.





Me and the girls-minus Kristen and Jessica at the end of the table




Had to have a pitcher of green beer on St. Patty's Day




The guys being very festive!




Scenes from a CAT bus stop in Hillcrest








Justin was feeling a little Captain-ish




I really DO love Hillcrest..esp in the springtime!




HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

Always a good time with this bunch! Also as a side note, I couldn't leave out this little milestone. We got to do this for the first time ever!




Yay! This trip also shed lots of new light for dad to be. We did a quick tour of babies r us and let's just say someone was underestimating the amount of supplies a little baby needs. It was pretty hilarious. I gave a nice little one hour informational hands on demo based on the very basic knowledge I have. Mom and dad are learning as we go!
Cheers,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment