Saturday, February 11, 2012

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Weight loss/gain? +7 pounds (found out at my OB appt that 2 pounds can sneak in there real quick!)
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Fantastic!
Best moment this week? Going to my OB appt. on my 29th birthday, very fitting I thought
Have you told family and friends? The word is definitely out
Miss Anything? Working out and running
Movement? Not yet, I'm on the look out but nothing yet
Food Cravings? Chicken, fruit, and Orange Leaf birthday cake fro-yo....what perfect timing for Orange Leaf to move into Bryant, my pregnancy dream come true!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Ground beef or a lot of meat in general
Have you started to show yet? I can definitely see a little baby bump
Gender Prediction? Boy
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Super happy! Likely because it's February, my favorite month!!!
Looking forward to? Finding out the gender of this babe and getting started on some planning!

SOOO I'm trying a little something different for my weekly pregnancy posts. I found this cute little idea off of Pinterest and I HAD to steal it. If you've seen it, you may already know that mine is not nearly as cute nor will it be! For those who read my blog you will have to settle for my pitiful second hand attempts. But I, at least, wanted to make the attempt. I thought it would be a fun project I could dedicate to. I made the chalkboard myself and was actually REALLY proud of the way it turned out! Here is the finished product right after I got it done.


As soon as I get done using it through pregnancy, it will be hung in our kitchen and used as a weekly menu and planning tool (which we desperately need...I can't tell you how many times we have to re hash each of our schedules each week). Even though my artistic ability is lacking, to say the VERY least, I can't wait to decorate this each week with all the Little O happenings! And if you think my drawing looks like a 1st graders, it does, just don't tell me to my face ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment