Sunday, February 26, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks
Weight loss/gain? +8 pounds
Maternity clothes? 1 pair of maternity leggings from my sister! And I am IN LOVE!!! Best pants ever
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Still sleeping great, about one trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night, not to mention some CRAZY dreams!
Best moment this week? Lots of ultrasounds of Little O still looking for gender=lots of baby viewing time
Miss Anything? SHOPPING! For spring/summer clothes that is. A lot of spring and summer styles are starting to come out and I want to buy it all...only problem, I have no idea what size to buy. Still fitting all my regular clothes but that won't last forever!
Movement? Sometimes I think I feel a little popcorn popping feeling but I'm not sure if it's the real deal or just in my head.
Food Cravings? Sandwiches this week! I'm a sandwich lover as it is but I've definitely been wanting more than the norm this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? Currently a little cold coming on with a sore throat is making me extremely queasy. No one likes a cold anyway! BOO!!!
Have you started to show yet?  Little baby bump which gets much bigger by the end of the day
Gender Prediction? Boy
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! 
Looking forward to? Finding out the gender. We are so super excited yet nervous at the same time. Once we know we have to start planning...which means decision time....me and decisions...not best friends!


Wellllll......one more week down and one more unsuccessful attempt at Little Baby O! This child is ornery as it can be already. Stubborn? My child? NOOOO WAAAY! It's no secret to many people but most especially my family that I have always been a strong willed, stubborn child. Always marching to my own beat and rebelling against the norm any chance I could get. If most people went left I was sure to choose right. It's no wonder that my sweet child is the same. I can't be mad. I've been told my whole life I get it from my dad. So much like my father it's unreal. I think it's safe to say this baby gets it honestly. So that's probably the biggest news this week. We are looking to next week at this point. In the meantime, I've gotten lots of great tips from people which has been helpful! 


Short blog this week as I'm typing this while I'm on call and time is precious when you're racing the clock! Happy week to everyone!

1 comment: