Sunday, June 10, 2012

31 Weeks



How far along? 31 Weeks
Weight loss/gain? +32 pounds
Maternity clothes? Every day
Stretch Marks? Not yet, still fighting them as long as possible
Sleep? Better known as something I dearly miss...my norm is getting up at least 3 times.
Best moment this week? Gee...I can't say there really was a best moment. Extremely exhausted and Jason being gone all week for work made this week incredibly tough. I guess the best thing that happened is I managed to temporarily kick my swelling to the curb...no worries, it'll be moving back in soon enough!
Miss Anything? Ankles and endurance tops the list this week!!
Movement? Constantly!
Food Cravings? Ice, ice, and more ice! Sonic got a visit from me several times this week until I finally broke down and bought a whole bag of sonic ice. And I have recently fell in love with the ice you get out of the self service bag of ice machines...RANDOM!!!!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Any kind of over eating makes me so so sick. I'm also having problems with bad smells. Definitely easy queasy ; )
Have you started to show yet?  The bump expands every single day!
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? We have an outie!! It shows through most of my clothes!
Wedding rings on or off? I had to stop wearing my wedding band : ( Still able to wear my engagement ring though. Hanging on as long as possible!
Happy or moody most of the time? Have to be real honest...mostly moody this week. Jason has been gone for two work weeks and it's starting to get hard to do much on my own. On my feet all day and then too tired and exhausted when I get home at night to do the things I need to. Not to mention my lack of sleep this week! Just pretty bummed out!
Looking forward to? Feeling better, if that's possible! And my upcoming baby shower!!!!


Well, this week we completed what I considered to be my last camping trip of the summer for the year. Oh my was it ever a challenge?? I'd be lying if I said it wasn't. The one great thing is that we took it real low key and didn't go all out as usual. But I can guarantee you that it definitely sealed the deal deal for me that I had had enough for this year. Just not a pregnant woman's idea of comfortable you might say. Not to mention the fact that I have two million things to do before our little girl decides to make her appearance. To be perfectly honest, it is sickening how far behind I am compared to where I'd like to be. The only time I have to dedicate to operation baby room is the weekends and I have just got to start devoting every second to it. So, plan, prep, and work now...fun later! I am a TRUE procrastinator and it's about time I get my head in the game for the finals, it's coming ready or not! I thought I would add a few pics from our trip to the lake. All in all we had a blast! Nothing I love more than summer and the lake and I am definitely looking forward to next year already when I can enjoy it post pregnancy!








Ah sweet summer!! Nothing better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment