Saturday, January 14, 2012

10 weeks

Not much I can say for this week except can I just sleep through the rest of this trimester? This weeks picture should be a great indication of how I'm feeling....too tired to even get dressed for a picture.





And yes I am in my pajamas...I honestly don't even care. I needed to document this week and since I spent the entire week in scrubs or pajamas, I pick the lesser of the two evils!
Not too mug going on this week to speak about. We are just so happy to have the news out in the open and be able to share it with all of our friends and family. I felt like I was keeping a giant secret for the longest time and it was definitely starting to wear on me! Luckily I have had zero morning sickness and other than feeling super tired, I've really been feeling great! Currently going through a little loss of appetite and craving chicken like crazy! So weird, I usually prefer red meat over chicken any day, healthy huh?! But lately I think I've wanted chicken for about every meal. I always wondered how this pregnancy craving thing worked, pretty cool to see it all play out! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment